This October, Volvo Cars Brisbane North will light up pink every night from 5pm to raise awareness for Breast Cancer Research.
With 1 in 7 Australian Women and 1 in 675 Australian Men expected to be diagnosed with Breast Cancer in their lifetime, there's a good chance that everyone knows someone, or even themselves, who has suffered from this disease.
That's why, as a community supporter, we're helping to shine a rose coloured spotlight on the work that the National Breast Cancer Foundation does with their goal of eliminating deaths from Breast Cancer by 2030.
We're joining an outstanding group of Brisbane structures in highlighting this issue. They have been brought together by Judi Adams (2018 TAS Local Hero - National Australia Day Council, Australian of the Year Awards & Volunteer Committee for the National Breast Cancer Foundation)
- Royal on the Park Brisbane
- Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre
- Queensland Performing Arts Centre
- Suncorp Stadium
- City Hall Brisbane
- Story Bridge
- Kurilpa Bridge
- Reddacliff Place
- Victoria Bridge
- Sir Leo Hielscher Bridges
- Donna Marcus Steam 2006 Sculptures
- Tropical Display Dome at the Botanic Gardens at Mount Coot-tha
- Sandgate Town Hall,
- Logan Water Towers at Wineglass Drive Hillcrest,
- Telfer Street Shailer Park and
- Brookvale Drive Underwood.
And we'd also like to say a big thank you to High Noon Stage Productions for working with us to light our building pink for this month too.
Plus, you can also click 'Donate Now' to make a secure tax-deductible online donation as we raise funds to help the National Breast Cancer Foundation. Every donation, big or small, will help them get there.